This is our NEW storefront! If you’d like to shop for the same quality products using our OLD design click HERE.
- This is our NEW storefront! If you’d like to shop for the same quality products using our OLD design click HERE.
- It’s estimated that more than one in five Americans suffer from allergies and that that number is rising. The exaggerated immune response that constitutes an allergy (histamine) can be triggered by a plethora of what would normally be a non-irritating substance such as food, fabric, dust, or pollen.
- The products and supplements we offer concentrate mostly on supporting those suffering from the ubiquitous seasonal pollen and “hay fever” variety of allergy. The accompanying symptoms are quite debilitating often manifesting as inflammation of the ears, sinus, throat, and bronchi, sometimes with sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, runny nose, or burning sensations in the throat and palate. Our belief in the effectiveness of these products for symptomatic relief is based on our local Hudson Valley clients and the over three decades of their feedback.
- For the more complex diagnosis and treatment of other food and substance-based allergies, we strongly recommend that you consult with your personal health care practitioner. Quercetin Bromelain and Essential Oil Omega 3-6-9 often have a beneficial effect for allergy sufferers of all kinds. These supplements are benign and have never had an adverse effect in our experience.
- If you follow this link we have an in-depth information page addressing Allergy Support Strategies. As always we are available to answer your questions. Contact us here
- AllergEase (2 oz tincture)
- Clear Passage Formula (2 oz Tincture)
- Integral Health Allergy: Quercetin and Bromelain Plus (60 caps)
- Integral Health Omega 3-6-9 Oil Enhanced (60 caps)
- Jason’s Simple Solution Plus for Seasonal Allergies and Hay Fever
- Jason’s Vegan Simple Solution for Seasonal Allergies and Hay Fever
- Omega 3-6-9 Oil – Vegan Flaxseed Plus (90 gel caps)
- Bupleurum & Peony (2 oz)
- Bi Yan Pian (120 tablets)